Nice, sparkly card to make for Christmas. Supplies needed to make this card.
Card Base & Background
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Real Red and fold in half. This is your card base.
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Silver Glimmer paper. Adhere to base of card
- Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Real Red for die cutting
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White for inside of card
Build the card
- Die cut the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Real Red using two framelits from Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits using a Big Shot or some other die cutting System.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White stamp “Christmas Wishes” from the Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set with Real Red Ink. Cut out with Stitched Shape Oval Framelits
- On inside of card stamp greeting and Holly.
- Color Holly using Real Red Dark and Shaded Spruce Dark Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to inside of card.
- Adhere the red die cut to the Silver Glimmer paper using glue dots
- Adhere Greeting to red die cut using Stampin’ Dimensional
- Add Bow and you are ready to send out of lovely Christmas card.
Peaceful Poinsettia bundled with Detailed Poinsettia Thinlits and save 10% 149962
I hope you have a great time making this card. If I can help in anyway please feel free to contact me.
Let’s Get Inky Together,