Cute and festive Christmas Card. Enjoy
Card Base and Background
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Cherry Cobbler and fold in half. This is your card base.
- Cut Farmhouse DSP 4-5/8″ x 4″
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″, Whisper White for inside of card
Let’s Put the card together
- Use the largest Square of the Stitched Shape Framelits and cut square out of Gray Granite.
- Use the Delicate Lace Edgelit and cut edge out of Gray Granite and mount to the bottom of DSP.
- Stamp Candy Cane with Cherry Cobbler Ink and punch out using the Candy Cane Builder Punch.
- Stamp Bow with Gray Granite and punch out using the Candy Cane Builder Punch.
- Mount Bow on Candy Cane with adhesive of choice, I prefer snail adhesive..
- Mount Candy Cane onto gray square using stampin’ dimensionals.
- Mount square to DSP.
- Mount DSP to card base.
- Don’t forget to decorate the inside of the card and mount white to inside.
- For a little extra sparkle I colored the bow with Wink of Stella.
- Candy Cane Season Bundle 149927
- Cherry Cobbler Ink 147083
- Gray Granite Ink 147118
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 119685
- Gray Granite Cardstock 146983
- Festive Farmhouse DSP 147820
Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Delicate Lace Edgelits 147053
- Stitched Shape Framelits 145372
Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
If I can be of any help, please feel free to contact me.
Let’s Get Inky Together,